domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

Healthy Lifestyle


Hello everybody, in this occasion I talk about healthy lifestyle. Personally I think that depends on each, the desire we have to live a healthy lifestyle and health awareness that we have in our mind. That's why I'm sure it's possible to have a healthy life in these times, I believe that now gives more than before by the consciousness that we have today.To have a healthy life, it is necessary to take care of the physical and mental health through healthy eating and physical activity. Food should be: low in fat, carbohydrates, vegetables and fruit, lean meats, lots of fluids, a little salt and sugar. And physical exercise to take effect must be at least three times a week.

I try to live a healthy life, exercising at least three times a week, I go twice a week in yoga and when I can go to the gym in the week. On the other hand try to eat as healthy as possible when I can.
I believe that to have a healthy life, does not affect where I go on holiday and the clothes I wear.
If I had to choose a holiday "healthy", I probably would go for a walk Excursion to “Torres del Paine”, with clothing and equipment suitable for the climate that there is.
The truth is that I would love a healthy life, as described above, but many times the force of will not allow it, but I have always in mind that one's health is the key to a healthy and happy life.

2 comentarios:

  1. hi! I think you do have a healthy lifestyle!
    Every english class I see you get from the gym! that`s cool!

    I am very lazy and never do sports!
    but like you, I think this is important! I think I need more power of choice! but I follow your advice!
    :)

    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is very interesting what you wrote. Go to the gym is a great way to have a healthy life. Hope you good at it. Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar