domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2010

The films of my life...


Hello, on this occasion I will talk about movies and how they affect my life. The types of films that I like to watch are romantic comedies, because they generally have a happy ending, and during the movie, there is love and laughter; what entertains me much.
I love watching movies in my house, lying in my bed and resting. But the first time I've seen the movie and when I can and I'm not tired, I like to see in the cinema, as the picture and audio quality is better.

I like the American and British films, I think it is because the movie career for quality, also have a variety of frames from which to choose what to see. Contrary to what happens with Chilean films. I think that Chilean films always have the same screen, tend to have love problems and sex scenes are the predominant, for that reason I rarely see Chilean films.

Usually, I see many movies, but very few remember the name, many of them have left me pondering and thinking for a few days, remember them "Slumdog Millionaire." It is a film with a strong social reality, where people who suffer are children; they must live things and difficult situations that usually do not realize or see in our daily lives, but unfortunately is present in many parts of the world.

5 comentarios:

  1. hello!
    I like "Slumdog Millionaire"
    It is a very good film..
    this film show a strong social reality, but true!

    see you
    bye bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello Andrea
    I too really like romantic movies and comedies, and I also love watching movies at home.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Andrea! I agree with you, it's great to watch movies at home. I found very interesting the movie you mentioned, I'll keep this when choosing my next movie. Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Andrea!! i agree with you to respect the chilean films.. i believe that isn't good but it's our reality
    i like "slumdog Millionare" too it's an interesting film about the indian society

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello!
    :)
    with your film´s description (Slumdog Millionaire), I remember "Where turtles fly", a film about childrens in the Iraq War (really all middle east, against USA)...
    as you said... it is a real happened situation in some cuontries...

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar