lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

My next trip...

Hi everybody! Today I would like to talk about the country that I have always wanted to visit, and that country is Italy, because I think that is a really wonderful place in Europe, one of the best in my opinion, I mean there’s a lot of historic places, also a lot of monuments, squares, restaurants, etc. And well it is obvius that I would like to travel friends so we can enjoy all the entertainment and fashion of Italy together.
Well what I know about Italy is that, people there is very
Añadir imagenpolite and friendly, also there in Italy the food is amazing (it’s one of my reasons to go there), and as I already said there I’d like to visit all the monuments, squares, museums, and restaurants as posible.
And well I just have to say that I would like to go there but only for holidays, because for me is better to visit this kind of places, that to live there because in my opinion you enjoy it a lot more that being living there and make for example the colliseum a normal thing.

Finally, I would like to go there because since I was a little girl my life had been related to this country because my mother’s family are coming from there, and we have some Italian traditions that we do on my grandpa’s place and on my own that I would like to live there because there is where they born, for example the way we share the dinners and the music.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Andrea!! I agree with you to respect taht Italy is a wonderful country and there are many place to know like the coliseum.
    I hope that you can know Italy :)
    take care!!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Andrea:
    from what I read in your blog, I think when you travel to Italy, the days for you will be very short, because you enjoy the most.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello andrea

    I like very much this country..
    I would like to visit that country someday!

    see you
    take care
    bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar